Olbermann Gets Body Slammed

Keith Olbermann of MSNBC is a moron who likes to spread lies and tell the three people who watch his show how bad people are because they happen not to hold the same views he does. Of course it is hard to know his vies because he changes the tone when the act that was an offense when committed by a Republican is a great thing to behold when committed by a Democrat. He is a certified moron who was recently body slammed in a video that answers a few of his questions.

Well Olbermann, there are the answers to your questions. Will you attend and see for yourself?

And how about hiring a black or other minority at MSNBC?

Moron.

Big Dog

Source:
Death by a Thousand Paper Cuts

Gunline

If you enjoy what you read consider signing up to receive email notification of new posts. There are several options in the sidebar and I am sure you can find one that suits you. If you prefer, consider adding this site to your favorite feed reader. If you receive emails and wish to stop them follow the instructions included in the email.



Print This Post

If you enjoy what you read consider signing up to receive email notification of new posts. There are several options in the sidebar and I am sure you can find one that suits you. If you prefer, consider adding this site to your favorite feed reader. If you receive emails and wish to stop them follow the instructions included in the email.

8 Responses to “Olbermann Gets Body Slammed”

  1. pat says:

    His stupidity is only diminished by his IQ.

  2. Adam says:

    There are Blacks and Hispanics at the tea party protests in the same way there are Blacks and Hispanics in the GOP. Sure, there are some but only a fool pretends the GOP has actual diversity.

    The tea party movement is largely white christian conservatives upset at the Democrats in government. Blend in the birthers, the militia nuts, a few 9/11 truthers, and some overt racists and you have quite a movement.

    • Liberty Card says:

      So, what will it take for the GOP to be ‘diverse’? Quotas? You Libs are such racists.

      • Adam says:

        How many will it take? Oh, I don’t know. How about at least 1 black Republican in Congress? How about we start there?

        There are 0 African American Republicans in the 111th Congress. There are 5 Hispanics, 1 Asian, and 1 Native American Republican in Congress.

        When the GOP at least gets up near census level demographics for race or religion then they can start to pretend there’s some sort of diversity there.

  3. Big Dog says:

    Well let’s see Adam, about 95% of blacks are registered as Democrats so it would be difficult to get one person of the remaining 5% to run and when that person did run blacks would call him uncle Tom and other vile names. Ask Michael Steele about that. He ran and the blacks voted for the white guy so don’t give me that crap.

    And, the Tea Party has more blacks and Hispanics than MSNBC does as its on air talent. Address that, which was the issue.

    9/11 truthers, like Rosie and Van Jones, yes they are real conservative Tea Party members.

    Birthers, like the guy who filed the very first lawsuit, Berg? He is a Democrat.

    Swing and a miss, strike two.

    • Adam says:

      “Ask Michael Steele about that.”

      You mean ask Steele to lie about being called Oreo Cookie because he lost his election? He’ll do that, sure.

      “And, the Tea Party has more blacks and Hispanics than MSNBC does as its on air talent. Address that, which was the issue.”

      What can I say? Keith Olbermann is a moron. You are right about that. He is also a sexist jerk and a bloviator.

      “9/11 truthers, like Rosie and Van Jones, yes they are real conservative Tea Party members.

      Birthers, like the guy who filed the very first lawsuit, Berg? He is a Democrat.”

      Rosie, yes. Van Jone’s I can’t agree with. Berg is a moron. Yet, how are liberal truthers and birthers an argument against birthers and truthers being in the tea party movement? That’s right. It’s not…

      • Blake says:

        No, it is an argument that there are fringe elements on BOTH sides- you can’t even be so stupid as to pretend they do not exist on your side also.
        Let’s face it, some of these people are like the drunken, insane members of one’s family noone likes to acknowledge, but the facts are that they are there- on both sides.
        And to defend these people just because they are members of your family is wrong- if they are insane, corrupt, or beyond the pale, they need to be acknowledged as such.

  4. Adam says:

    But again, the tea party movement isn’t 100% white christian conservative. It’s just like the GOP though. Only a fool would argue those numbers count as some sort of diversity.