It Would Certainly Be Easier On Us

According to The Weekly Standard; “Mr. Obama has told people that it would be so much easier to be the president of China. As one official put it, ‘No one is scrutinizing Hu Jintao’s words in Tahrir Square.’”

Well certainly it would be easier for Obama. He wants to be a dictator and he would love to be able to say it and have it happen. He would love to be able to quash an uprising like say, those pesky Tea Party folks. He would love to be a part of the ruling elite that steps on the throats of those who are not on board with his agenda. As Bill Kristol put it in the article:

Mr. Obama is right.

If you’re president of China, people around the world who are fighting for freedom don’t really expect you to help. If you’re president of China, you don’t have to put up with annoying off-year congressional elections, and then negotiate your budget with a bunch of gun-and-religion-clinging congressmen and senators. If you’re president of China, you can fund your national public radio to your heart’s content. And if you’re president of China, when you host a conference on bullying in schools, people take you seriously.

I imagine that being the president of any country is a pretty hard job though the way some countries are run it is easier. I imagine for Obama it would be easier to be the president of a Communist country because he has sympathies toward that ideology.

One thing I am absolutely certain of is that it would be easier on the US if Mr. Obama was the president of China.

And if we keep going the way we are he might just get his wish…

Cave Canem!
Never surrender, never submit.
Big Dog

Gunline

If you enjoy what you read consider signing up to receive email notification of new posts. There are several options in the sidebar and I am sure you can find one that suits you. If you prefer, consider adding this site to your favorite feed reader. If you receive emails and wish to stop them follow the instructions included in the email.



Print This Post

If you enjoy what you read consider signing up to receive email notification of new posts. There are several options in the sidebar and I am sure you can find one that suits you. If you prefer, consider adding this site to your favorite feed reader. If you receive emails and wish to stop them follow the instructions included in the email.

3 Responses to “It Would Certainly Be Easier On Us”

  1. Adam says:

    What’s your evidence Obama wants to be a dictator? Now, on the other hand Bush joked specifically about it being easier to be a dictatorship as long as he’s the dictator at least 3 times and I don’t recall your side suggesting he actually wanted to be a dictator.

    I’m not sure why you think Obama would want to quash a bunch of folks like the tea party that actually improve his image in the eyes of mainstream America. Or maybe he’d like to step in and stop a governor from touching off a labor protest movement that could end the careers of many conservatives in Wisconsin and other states.

  2. Blake says:

    So, let me get this right-the Tea Party makes Owebamma look GOOD? Really? And you say this after railing about all the supposed signs with the Hitler mustache?
    And let me say this- NO government union should EVER have collective bargaining PRIVILEGES, period. Collective bargaining is not, contrary to all the idiot union management, NOT a right.
    Bari could make this whole country look better if he resigned.

    • Adam says:

      I railed against signs with Hitler mustaches? Not sure that’s accurate. My side had a problem with calling President Bush Hitler so I doubt I’ve made much fuss about your side doing it to Obama.

      But to answer your question: Yes.

      Every time a lunatic birther challenges Obama’s origins in the media or in a court room it makes Obama look even more normal than before.

      Every time a whack job goes on TV and calls Obama the anti-Christ it makes Obama look even more like the sane one in the bunch.

      Every time a bunch of outraged, elderly white people come out in mass to oppose the very same things they ignored when Bush did it then they make Obama look even more rational and level headed.

      Every time a bunch of conservatives rail against tiny increases in taxes on the richest 2% of Americans while calling for massive cuts in social spending that benefit the other 98% of Americans then they make Obama look even more like he’s in the mainstream.

      So my advice to your side: Keep it up. I can’t wait to start tearing apart every GOP candidate that runs for president in the next 2 years.