by Mr. Ogre on Jun 1, 2011 at 14:20 Political
While the Congress pretends to argue these days with Obama and everyone whines that we’re out of money, you have to wonder why a single person in Congress actually expects us to believe anything they say. After all, just in today’s news:
- 77,000 Federal workers earn more than governors. And knowing that governors earn a lot more than they should, that really says something.
- Government gives $14,000,000,000.00 (that’s fourteen billion) to GM. Why? Because they want to.
- Eighth Graders go to Hooters. I know it’s not the federal government — but is it? Yes, the federal government gives truckloads of cash to schools, so it is.
- 412 limos for the feds. After all, I’m sure they NEED those limousines.
- Sending F-16s over fold-down seats. Sending up F-16s isn’t cheap, but the fact they’re available to be sent up is even more expensive.
But hey, this is the federal government. If they want more money, they don’t care about laws or the Constitution — They’ll just print more. I guess they want Congress to sign on so they can pass the blame for this fiscal disaster on to someone else.Follow @onebigdog
Print This Post